PLEASE DONATE TO LUPUS FOUNDATION OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
As a nonprofit organization, one of the most difficult challenges we face every day is getting our message of hope out to those who need it most. Without the support of people like you we would not be able to:
- Continue educating the public and our healthcare professionals about early diagnosis and treatment.
- Provide assistance and support to our friends and family living with lupus.
- Find a Cure!
You May donate by clicking on the Donate Online go button above, you will be redirected to active.coms Website to assist with your donation.
Thank you for supporting Lupus Foundation of Southern California (LFSC). There are many ways you can support our foundation, both today and in years to come.
- General donation – Make a donation in any amount to help support education, research and advocacy. With a minimum donation of $35 you will become a member of the Foundation.
- In Memoriam – Make a donation in memory of a loved one and LFSC will send a card acknowledging your thoughtful donation.
- In Honor – Shopping for someone that has everything, make a donation in their name and LFSC will send your special someone a card recognizing their special event.
- Bequests – Would you like to remember LFSC in your will? One of the most thoughtful ways to ensure that lupus patients have hope for years to come is to remember LFSC in your will. If you’re not sure how to do this, but would like some information, contact the Foundation and we can help you.
- Sponsorship – Throughout the year we have fundraising events where sponsorship are available. Contact the LFSC office for more information and upcoming dates.
The payroll deduction method has many advantages.
It is efficient: Workplace giving campaigns are the most cost-effective method to raise funds for charity, and most of what is collected from Federal donors reaches the designated groups. This is an easy way to make a donation to help the LFSC continue its programs and services for the people locally.
It is also easy: Donors find workplace giving a simple, convenient way to support the charities they care about.
The CFC has been around for over four decades. Each year, tens of thousands of charities apply to participate. Only those that meet strict standards of eligibility are admitted. The LFSC has been part of CFC since 1995.