Find a Lupus Specialist
The Lupus Foundation of Southern California (LFSC) has partnered with Amino to make it easy to find lupus specialists in lupus, dermatology and nephrology. This tool will help you estimate costs, book appointments and be matched with a lupus specialist who has the most experience diagnosing and treating lupus. This tool is intended to aid and assist you in locating a lupus specialist near you.
This is not a physician referral service. If you wish to verify and/or receive a consultation, please contact the healthcare provider directly. The LFSC does not endorse or recommend any individual providers listed here.
How Does Amino's Doctor Search and Free Appointment Booking Work?
Amino's personalized, free service helps you find and book an appointment with doctors based on how much experience they have treating patients like you - with the same condition or procedure you need, your age, and your gender. You can filter by additional factors, such as location, insurance accepted and the doctor's specialty area. Search and book appointments for doctors who treat lupus and schedule everything via email or text. Doctors can't pay to be included or excluded from your list of matches.
Amino's database covers health experiences from more than 200 million people, which can help you make an informed decision about which doctor to choose and where to get care. Whether you're newly diagnosed or looking for a second opinion, Amino can help you make an informed decision about which doctor to choose and what you can expect to pay for different visits and procedures.
If you are experiencing difficulty with this tool, please contact email@example.com. Amino has a dedicated team standing by to answer your questions.
Lupus Related Foundations
Medical Information and Lupus Related Sites
- Free or Discounted Hospital Care
- Free Psychological Counseling
- Arthritis Foundation
- National Kidney Foundation
- American Society Nephrology
- American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association
- The Public Library of Science
- Alliance for Lupus Research
- Clinical Trials Search through National Institute of Health
- Lupus Research Institute
Employment Related Information for Persons with Disabilities
Medical Governmental Agencies
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- First Gov for Businesses
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- Social Security Online
- Challenge Center - Post Rehbiltation Center
- Social Security Disability SSI and Filing based on Lupus
- How does Social Security consider lupus as a disability?
- Lupus, Social Security Disability, and Applying for Benefits